Detcord Pre Workout | SOUROIDS
Here at SAPPER NUTRITION, we want to be completely transparent about ALL of the ingredients in our products. Check out most of the products out there; most likely you will see the phrase "Proprietary Blend." What's that you ask? No one really knows. Other companies use that term to make you think there are special top secret ingredient blends, but really they are just hiding the fact that they are selling you an under dosed product. You will see the ingredients listed on the product, but what we ask is how much. Here at SAPPER, we guarantee that all of the ingredients in our products are clinically tested at the clinically recommend dose to provide you results. Det Cord is a TRUE ONE SCOOP PRODUCT.*
- Full dose of eight research proven ingredients.
- 6g Citrulline Malate 2:1 To promote more muscular endurance and increase muscle pump.*
- 3.2g Beta Alanine to raise carnosine levels and remove lactic acid from your muscles resulting in more power and endurance on those final reps to build more muscle.*
- 3g Tyrosine to improve alertness and enhance cognitive performance.*
- 2g Arginine Alphaketoglutarate or AAKG to increase nitric oxide production in blood vessels thus increasing their diameter resulting in more blood flow and a greater pump.*
- 1.5g Taurine to increase force production and improve muscular endurance and performance. It also helps to relieve cramps, muscle soreness, and fatigue.*
- 1.5g Betaine Not to be confused with Beta Alanine; Betaine boosts muscle protein synthesis in the body.*
- 600mg N-acetyl L-cysteine or NAC is proven to dull the effects of fatigue resulting in more muscular endurance.*
- 300mg Caffeine increases mental alertness and focus. Research has also proven to instantly increase muscle strength, endurance, and decrease fatigue.*
DetCord vs. the best selling pre workout on bodybuilding.com
|Citrulline Malate||6g||Not Included|
|Tyrosine||3g||Dose Is Proprietary|
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.